Hello world, my name is Wayne, I’m a recent college graduate at 22 years of age.
Honestly, I don’t know what I want to do with my life at all. But I do know I want to be free before thirty. I define freedom as follows:
- Having enough money coming in to cover my living expenses
- Having a choice in how I earn my money
- Having some type of ownership in my money making ventures
What I will do to pursue that freedom includes, but is not limited to
- Learning new skills, languages, and concepts
- Changing my lifestyle, and reporting/recording the results
- Periodically reviewing myself to hold myself accountable
- Actually take ACTION!
- And so much more!
For now, this blog will serve as a journal which details every step of my journey, as well as a tool I will use to hold myself accountable. I’ll decide what to do with its future once I turn 30.
I’ve got eight years to make it and I refuse to waste another day.
Coming up next: My list of grievances (To myself)